Writing can teach you more about yourself than you ever realized. It can reveal to you your sincerest dreams and goals in your life, and literally help you shape and create the life of freedom, purpose and meaning that you truly desire.
I’m here to help you achieve that.
It’s Time to Up Your Game. It’s Time for a Writing Coach.
Hi, my name is Dave Ursillo.
I believe that writers, artists, independent thinkers and dream-pursues who break free from the status quo should stick together. I believe that we get farther faster when we work together.
And, I believe that we can create vibrant, flourishing lifestyles for ourselves that are full of freedom, celebrate our uniqueness and contribute to peoples’ lives in positive ways.
I want to help you to be a better, more efficient and effective writer. But, I know that what you’re thinking: helping someone write better isn’t “automatic” and isn’t a “cookie-cutter” process.
You’re right. That’s why I go about things differently.
Before I explain what we do when we work together, I want to explain how it feels to work with me as a writing coach feels.
I will help you write better by getting to know you first, understanding all of your personal values and discussing your strengths and goals. What are your biggest dreams?
(And when was the last time an info-product asked you that?)
We will explore and discuss your dreams in depth, because if writing is really a part of your lifelong goals, we need to figure out how to start to make those dreams real, right here and right now through writing.
Writing workshops don’t do that. Writing classes full of hundreds of anonymous users don’t help you in that.
As a writing coach, I work with you on a personal, one-on-one level where getting to know your writing skills, abilities is as important as helping you improve in specific areas of your writing, whether publishing your first book or starting a new blog.
I completely customize an approach to improving your writing skills, habits, and abilities — and especially helping you to psychologically reframe, rethink, and deeply understand your own mindset as a writer. :)
- 1) I analyze your voice, style and tone so you can hear how your writing reads from the viewpoint of an author and experienced writer. What do publishers look for? What are my blog’s readers seeing when I write?
- 2) I review your writing to analyze your skills and strengths, and explain how those might reflect upon your personal values and unique spiritual characteristics. What value-based elements are you missing from your craft?
- 3) I lay out a unique timeline and game-plan on how to approach your new book, a new blog, ongoing project or any idea that you’ve been working on (or dreaming of!). Attack the calendar with big, sexy, and achievable new goals.
- 4) I detail specific areas of your writing that could use improvement in a completely constructive, positive and helpful way. What areas could I improve upon, and how do I *really* go about improving them?
Through 1-on-1 coaching, I’ll help you bring clarity, confidence and consciousness to your writing.
We will make your writer’s voice become more concise. We’ll cover your writing process, all of your writing habits and the specific methods you use to help you write. I’ll even help you brainstorm new and healthy habits to keep you running strong.
Coaching Package Options
The Bronze Package …
A private writing workshop where you can ask me all of your questions and we can discuss your ideas in-progress or projects you’re contemplating, anything from writing, authoring and self-publishing to blogging and branding and more. All in a positive and constructive one-on-one environment.
A one-and-a-half hour writing workshop with Dave, one-on-one, customized to you based on your questions, needs, goals and struggles. I’ll answer your questions, and we’ll brainstorm new healthy habits for you to improve your writing.
The Silver Package …
A 6-week intensive to begin your project in-progress and accelerate it to completion with tips, positive new habits to begin and detrimental habits to break. Great for pushing yourself with commitment and accountability, plus personal support and guidance you need from an experienced author with “been there” advice and a naturally inspired edge.
Four (4) forty-minute coaching sessions, one-on-one with Dave, in which you discuss mindset and skills to flourish as a writer, as well as creating a personal plan to achieve your writing goals. Plus, you’ll get two (2) forty-minute writing-analysis sessions in which Dave will analyze your skills and recommend personal practices and approaches to improve your writing.
The Platinum Package …
A three-month intensive that guides you from idea to self-publication, product launch or new blog debut. Includes marketing considerations, branding strategies, how to engage other blogs and bloggers for promotional and guest-writing opportunities and much more.
Twelve (12) one-hour coaching sessions in which you and Dave will analyze your skills, share personal practices and tools, create a plan for your writing goals, brainstorm habits and give you mindset training to flourish as a writer.
The secret benefits of working with a writing coach
To me, writing is giving. And by investing into your craft, you begin to make your love of writing — and your love of self — a source of abundance, gratitude and confidence.
Through 1-on-1 coaching, I’ll show you that everything you need is already and always within you.
Skill takes time, but being a writer means writing more, working hard and re-structuring your brain to think like a professional.
I’ll show you how to improve, where your best strengths are, and how you can turn this craft into your very best talent, gift, and source of lasting happiness.
Through writing, you really do…
- Build a long-lasting foundation of happiness, purpose and fulfillment by showing more respect and reverence for your love of writing
- Discover tools, abilities and inspiration (as well as create long-lasting positive habits) in your daily life and *within yourself* to help radically improve your craft
- Improve your relationships with your partner, family, friends, coworkers through your writing, not in spite of it, by embodying giving, exploration and compassion through your craft
What do you say, friend? Wanna change your life through writing?
I know you do, and I want to help you achieve that.
Let’s do it!
P.S. – If you have any questions or comments, just give me a quick call on my mobile line at (401) 384-0887.